Visualisation can’t be learned without talent? Wrong. In our visualisation training you will learn the most important techniques in one day. Our motto: Simple trick – big effect!
At a glance
- 1 day in Berlin-Kreuzberg, directly at the river Spree
- Small training group with max. 12 participants
- No previous knowledge necessary: We practice together step by step.
- Accompanying manual with the most important tips and tricks
- Photo documentation and participation certificate
- Including starter set with the most important pens from Neuland
What is this training about?
Visualisation as an effective tool
Visualisation works. Whether in presentations, workshops or as part of a meeting: With clear and appealing visualisation, you get to the heart of content on flipchart and pin-board. You focus the group and ensure transparency as well as ease in the work process. And, in addition, a lean documentation of the central results is created.
You don’t need any special talent to visualise professionally. All you need is the right material, simple techniques and a few strokes. And you can learn that in a short time. With the necessary background knowledge and a little practice you will improve the quality of your visualisation quickly and above all visibly.
Target group and goals
For whom this training is suitable and why
The training is aimed at all those who want to bring workshops or presentations to a new level through the use of visualisation techniques – even without previous knowledge!
In this course you will quickly learn to visibly improve your own visualisation technique for flipchart and pin-board. By using simple techniques you will expand your own repertoire and gain confidence in the use of the materials. And you go home with concrete ideas for the visual implementation of your own topics. That’s what we promise you.
This is what we focus on
- Basic principles and materials of visualisation
- Writing legibly – no witchcraft
- Using simple figures and symbols
- Using shadowing and colours
- Composition of flipcharts design
- Working with pin-boards, post-its and moderation cards
How we work with you
This training focuses on pure practice. Together we learn and practice the visualisation technique step by step and immediately convert it into practical examples. During the training you work on your own visualisation surface and try out all techniques step by step. Thereby you create your own little visual vocabulary, that you can use immediately.
Rupert Prossinagg und Julian-G. Mehler
are our visualisation trainers. They enjoy designing and have a quick eye for the essentials. Both trainers have many years of experience in the areas of visualisation and facilitation; they conduct this training regularly as open courses and in-house training.
The course lasts one day and takes place in Berlin, in the seminar rooms of denkmodell. The training group will consist of 8 to 12 participants.
450 EUR per participant (incl. VAT). This includes:
- One-day training with 8 to 12 participants
- Set of 5 Neuland markers (per participant)
- Photo documentation
- Participation certificate
As the course is conducted in German, you can register here.