Scenarios are a classic tool of policy advising and strategic management. As much as possible, consultants should employ scenario techniques developed together with their clients. In this course you will learn a method developed by denkmodell that has proved effective in complex situations and is used by political foundations, city governments and federal ministries.
The seminar’s trainer, Dirk Jung, is a managing partner of denkmodell and has been engaged in international consulting for more than 25 years. His recent work includes a number of seminars and workshops for policy advising that have led to further development of scenario tools.
- Use of scenarios in consulting
- Simple scenario techniques
- Guiding principles of systemic scenarios
- Creation of a systems model for the present
- Variations on the systems model for creating future scenarios
- Evaluation and strategic conclusions
- Combining scenarios with other strategy and consulting tools
- Case studies
Time and place
This two-day course, conducted in German, takes place in our seminar rooms in Berlin. We also offer group training in English upon request.
Costs and services
- The registration fee is 1.080 € and includes:
- Personal interview about your experience and expectations (by phone or e-mail)
- Two-day training
- Training materials, including required and recommended reading
- Certificate of attendance
- Photo documentation
If you would like to book this course for your entire team or a group of colleagues, please contact us directly. We can also do on-site training at your company and, if desired, develop a customised programme according to your needs. We will match the training contents and instructional methods to your organisation and the participants’ previous knowledge. For any questions or further information, please contact us at email@example.com
As the course in conducted in German language only, please register here.