Managing projects for international cooperation not only demands careful planning and implementation, but also requires the involvement of several collaborators. Project managers in international cooperation must integrate numerous collaborators’ interests and demands. In order to navigate projects successfully in the face of such complexity, methods like Project Cycle Management have been established.
Knowing the tools of project management, and in which context and situation to apply them, is a central and decisive factor in successfully implementing a project’s goals.
Our three-day seminar gives you an overview of the current methods and applications of project management in international cooperation. You will become familiar with the appropriate management tools and learn how to apply them in planning and carrying out future complex projects. Equipped with this knowledge, you will be able to confidently and independently decide which tools to use at which time.
If you wish to arrange project-management training for a fixed group of people in your organisation, we will tailor course goals and content to your requirements. In doing so, we will take into account procedures and tools that you have already established.
- Understanding the standards and practices of project management in international cooperation (taking into account organisation-specific requirements)
- Learning the methods and application of project cycle management
- Undertaking an analysis of stakeholders and arranging communication with them
- Formulating project goals and indicators
- Planning project structure, schedule and resources
- Reflecting and communicating the project manager’s role
- Creating a sustainable conclusion to the project
Time and place
This course can be conducted in our seminar rooms in Berlin or on site at your organisation. We offer the training in German or English.
There are no fixed dates at this time. Upon request, the training can be arranged in short order. If you would like training tailored to the needs of your organisation, we will work with you on a time frame and conditions. We will be glad to send you a quote, and we look forward to your inquiry.