This interactive online seminar shows you the strategies and methods for actively and professionally implementing and guiding change processes in organisations. It is geared to leaders, project managers, personnel developers, trainers and further-education instructors, as well as internal and external consultants.
Methodology: interactive online tutorials & online-conferences with tests to check the learning progress
The seminar is monitored by a tutor, who gives you feedback on the work you submit and is available to answer questions. You also have the opportunity for exchanges with other participants, in a discussion forum or through optional group work. We offer moderated online conferences (audio and video) to bolster the skills you acquire, and you can check your progress through short quizzes. To make coursework as realistic and concrete as possible, you can use one of your own change projects – professional or personal – as a case study.
Change management training contents: learn how to manage change processes
- Assessment of an organisation’s need and potential for change
- Course of action for the change process (structure and cycle of change and learning)
- The laws of perception, constructivism and the construction of reality
- Factors for successful participation in change projects
- Formulation of attractive change objectives and visions
- The Energy Formula, based on Beckhard and Gleicher
- Structures that promote and inhibit motivation
- Planning methods for change projects
- Recognising and dealing with different forms of resistance
- Resistance as a source of energy
- Requirements for change and communication processes
- Evaluation of change processes
This nine weeks lasting online course is conducted by our experienced denkmodell trainer Corinna Witte. Her professional expertise focuses on consulting organisations and public institutions in learning and change processes. Therefore, Corinna Witte is able to provide practical experiences and case studies within the training where and as needed.
Corinna Witte will support you to take over the lead in your own change processes again.
The online course lasts nine weeks, with a commitment of four to six hours per week for learning. The course is conducted in German. You are free to set your own pace, working ahead or catching up if you should need to skip a week.
As an in-house training we can offer similar courses with a tailor-made curriculum in English, German or French. In case of interest, please, contact us directly.
The registration fee for the online course is 890 € and includes:
- Access to the online “Change Management” module for the duration of the course
- Tutor feedback
- Online conferences
- Optional group work
- Working with your own change project
- Certificate of attendance
The course is conducted through our online-learning platform. To participate you will need the latest versions of a web browser (e.g. Firefox or Internet Explorer) and Adobe Flash Player (free download), an Internet connection and a headset (headphones and microphone, plus a webcam if possible). The online conferences are held via GoToWebinar. You will find the system requirements here.
As the course is conducted in German language only, please register here.