Philipp Scharff’s passion is to support people and organisations in bringing about desired changes even in difficult situations. He has worked as manager and CEO for various foundations and international NGOs for over ten years. In 2014, he was voted by the magazine “Capital“ as one of Germany’s “Top 40 under 40“ up-and-coming managers. Philipp Scharff has a degree in occupational and organisational psychology. Furthermore, he is qualified as Systemic Coach and Supervisor, and as Systemic Consultant. He works with both nationally and internationally active companies, public administration offices, civic societies and educational institutions.
Philipp Scharff is married, has two daughters (4 and 8), is an avid rock and mountain climber, and a hobby chef.
- Executive coaching and consulting for managers
- Conflict management in working and organisational contexts
- Supervision and consulting of management teams
- Team development in national and international contexts
- Moderation of small and large groups
- Organisational development and change management